There are many reasons why people need reliable & Best Remote Monitoring App for mobile devices. Some are investigating a cheating spouse, a child who’s always on the phone, or a suspicious employee.
And that’s where Minspy comes in – it reliably tracks communication on mobile devices, making it one of the best mobile spy tools in the market right now. Here’s everything you need to know about this game-changing service.
What is Minspy?
Minspy is the tracking app everyone is talking about, including large media outlets like the PC mag and Forbes. It boasts of having millions of users worldwide who often leave shiny reviews wherever they go.
Most people use Minspy as a parental control tool to take advantage of its killer social media tracking features. They often want to see what the target is doing on WhatsApp, Snapchat, and Facebook.
Set up takes 5 – 10 minutes, and you can hide the app, so it runs in the background. And it goes ahead to log pretty much everything the phone does then displays it in the web portal.
The best part?
Everything you need to know is sitting on one page, so you never have to go back and forth trying to find info.
Minspy App Features
Minspy stands out from the herd in many ways, and its features are a great place to start. Here’s everything you can reliably track with this mobile spy app.
- Call and SMS – Track all incoming and outgoing calls and messages on any mobile device. This data comes complete with the timestamps, phone numbers, and call duration. You can also view deleted calls or messages without having to touch your target’s phone.
- Geolocation: Activate a geofence alert on the target phone, and you’ll receive a notification every time the phone leaves that area. This tech uses GPRS to track the device with a 20-meter accuracy. So you’ll never have to worry about your kid’s whereabouts again.
- Spy Social Media Activity: Get to see every message your target sends or receives from friends and strangers online. Whether it is on Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, or online forums, Minspy keeps a clean record of this info without fail. Talk about convenience and peace of mind.
- Stealth Mode: Targets never get to see the Minspy app on their devices. That means they will never suspect anything. This feature is essential when tracking tech-savvy people who can easily switch devices to avoid tracking.
- Track Online Search History: Ever wondered which websites your child visits? Well, this is your chance to know what’s going on in their mind. Discover all their interests, fantasies, and connections with this neat tracking feature.
Getting started with Minspy is easy – you simply need to follow these three steps:
Step 1: Register for Minspy Account then Prep App Installation
First, head over to Minspy.com to create your tracking account. You will have to pay anywhere between $10 and $399, depending on the target operating system, the number of devices, and the info you need to track. You can pay through Visa,
Master Card, American Express, Paypal, JCB, and Maestro. This account should grant you access to the tracking portal on the Minspy website.
The system will ask you for a unique username, which can be anything you want to call the target. That comes in handy when dealing with several targets in one account. It will also ask the operating system you want to track – Android tracking needs physical access to the device while iOS does not. Once that is out of the way, it’s time to prep the target device.
Go to “Settings”> “Screen and Security”> enable “Unknown Sources”> Tap “Ok”. Next, tap on “Settings”> “Google”> “Security”> “Google Play Protect.” Disable the “Scan device for security threats” and “Improve harmful app detection tabs”.
Step 2: Install the Minspy App
Now you are ready to install the app on the target device. Find the download link from the setup wizard page using the device you want to track. Use any browser to visit the link, then follow the on-screen instruction to download the Minspy
APK. Please wait for a few moments for the download to complete, then install it.
The app will display all the terms and conditions for using Minspy, and it will also ask for logins. Use the same info from Step 1 to access the account. The
app will request several permissions, and you should say yes to everything. In the end, the app icon will disappear from the app list, but you can dial
***001*** to reveal it at any time.
Step 3: Monitor the Device from any Web Browser
Now it’s time to test the app. Head over to the dashboard by logging in to your account. Expect a 10-minute delay before Minspy starts to populate the data, so please be patient. Everything that pops up will show on the blue menu on the left, and you can always hit refresh to view new data.
However, keep in mind that Minspy relies on an internet connection to send data to servers. If the target device is offline, it cannot send anything until the internet goes live again. Everything that happens during this offline period remains logged, even if the target user deletes it – you don’t have to worry about that.
The Final Word
Minspy is a game-changing mobile spy tool that every parent should have. It helps you keep tabs on your child’s location and interactions without them ever noticing. You can also catch abnormal behavior before things get out of hand. That, coupled with excellent user support, makes Minspy one of the best mobile spying apps in 2021.
You can also use this tracker to spy on employees and spouses, but it’s worth noting that this type of spying can be illegal in some countries. Still, the app will not ask for permits when signing up, so it’s up to you to make this call.
Any info acquired illegally is pretty much useless and could even land you in trouble. Be sure to avoid this legal trap by staying away from unauthorized adult tracking.